Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Drugstore Haul for Under $50! - December 30, 2009

Alright I admit it. I have a cosmetic obsession. Haha yes, today is another haul. But I more refer to it as "iloveTDWP MADE ME DO IT!" If you watch makeup tutorials, hauls, etc. on youtube, you should really check out iloveTDWP. She is just starting out, but she can tell you where to get great deals! Everything I bought today is something that she has mentioned except for 2 products. Let's get started!
 
I went to 2 places: Target and Walgreens. This picture above is everything I got from both places combined.



First, I went to Target. Since iloveTDWP raves about Targets good quality brushes for only a few dollars, I had to check them out. I got a blending brush for under 3 dollars, a stippling brush for about 7 dollars, a crease brush for under 3 dollars, and a medium eyeshadow brush for under 3 dollars. I have been interested in the NYC bronzer in Sunny because every time I go to Target, it's sitting their staring at me for only $2.50!
 
I know you probably think I am crazy. Haha but Everything from Revlon was buy one get one and I LOVE REVLON!!! It is by far my fav drugstore makeup brand. Sooo I got 2 Colorstay 12 hour eyeshadow quads in Copper Spice and Coffee Bean. Then I got 4 Creme Shadow Quads in Seashells, Skinlights, Precious Metals, and Moonlit Jewels. iloveTDWP raves about these and I already have Not Just Nudes. Then I bought a shinylicious lipgloss in strawberry tart, and it was on sale for $3.19. iloveTDWP also has this! Last is the Mineral Power Blush which I am SOO excited about using! It's in Original Rose, which is same as iloveTDWP, too! If you're wondering why I am getting all this stuff based on this makeup guru, it's because I am doing a tutorial inspired by her. As I said, revlon was buy one get one. But normally, shadow quads are around 7 dollars, so are creme shadows, then I'm not quite sure about the shinylicious gloss, but the mineral power blush is about 10 dollars which is rediculous. But as you can tell, I wanted this so bad that I payed full price! 
So overall, I spent $50 on all of this which I feel is a great deal! If you want any tutorials let me know!


-MakeupByCalliex23

2 comments:

  1. ahh great i also have those cream palettes they are good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are my loviess!!! i could not do without them. i am gunna put up a review soon!

    ReplyDelete