Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Wishlist! - December 24th, 2009

    Hey everyone! Thought I would start out the day with a wishlist, just showing all of you what I want and what companies are of interest to me! Don't wanna ramble on with a big intro so here is what I want for Christmas! :
Dazzleglass
I have just recently been introduced to MAC, so i wanted some products from there. The first thing that really caught my eye were the dazzleglasses. They look so sparkly and fun, and the swatches are so pretty! I've heard people rave about them, and I really want Jingle Jangle from the holiday collection, and Baby Sparks, Rags to Riches, and Like Venus.
Cremesheen Glass
Next is MAC's cremesheen glass. I have heard RAVING reviews about these things! They are supposedly so soft and smooth, and look plumping and amazing on lips! I would really like to try these out! The color I like most is in Boy Bait. I'm interested in other MAC products for Christmas, but if i show pictures of them all I would be here all day! lol. So I'll just tell you. I've heard well about their lipsticks, mineralized skinfinishes, and eyeshadows. OH YA! And another thing I REEEEALLLYY want from MAC is their shadesticks! Idk why but i really like them for some reason.
Box of Potions ($114 Value)
This I REALLY want! This is Urban Decay's box of potions. For 65 dollars, you get their 2 face primers, eyelid primer, eyelash primer, and lip primer. AHH! I want this! The most well known eyelid primer is either UDPP or two face shadow insurance, so i'm guessing the rest of these primers are amazing, too!


Viva La Juicy
I really love the smell of this perfume. It's AMAZING! hopefully i get it! I can't really say much about this other than it's expensive, but it smells so good that it's worth it!
urban decay alice in wonderland palette
urban decay alice in wonderland makeup 2
urban decay alice in wonderland makeup








urban decay alice in wonderland
This right  here is what i want most! Now i know what you're thinking, this doesn't come out until after Christmas! I know I know. But I am getting some money for Christmas and I plan to spend some of it on this baby! SOOO excited!!


As you can see I want A LOT! Haha obviously I won't get it all, but these are all just options. I plan on showing you all my Christmas haul, unless you're against it. Let me know!


-MakeupByCalliex23



2 comments: