Saturday, December 26, 2009

Big Mac Haul!!! - December 26, 2009


Hey guys! So as some of you know, I got some Christmas money that I had the urge to spend. I went to the MAC store and the MAC counter at Nordstroms! So here is my wonderful haul!

First off, I got a permanent line shadestick. I got it in shimmersand, which is a gorgeous goldy bronze color. Don't have a lot to say about this other than it's so pretty! I was deciding if I should get this color or Nurture from the Warm and Cozy collection, but I liked this one a little better :)

 



Next is my mineralized skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. At the MAC store, they had it and I wanted it but didn't think it was worth it. After, I went to the Nordstrom's counter and couldn't resist. Great highlight color!

Yayy! Feline Kohl Power eye pencil! I have been wanting this since I saw Allthatglitters21 use it in her tutorials! Soo gorgeous! Extremely creamy and lasts VERY long! This is from the Love Lace collection. Originally, it was out with another collection and was limited edition, but it came back out with the Love Lace collection. WOOHOO!


Okay, a story comes along with the Put a Spell on You Pink Lip Bag. I bought it originally for full price at the Mac store. ($36) Which was a good deal! But when I went to Nordstrom's they had it for $27.90! This was because it came out with the 2009 holiday collection and Christmas is over! So run out and get it! SOO worth it! Comes with full size Baby Sparks Dazzleglass, limited edition Dream lipstick, and mini version of dervish lip pencil.

Here is the Studio Finish Concealer in NW15. I needed this SOO bad! I get pretty bad circles under my eyes, and have the occasional blemish. I have heard nothing but raves about this!


From the Love Lace Collection, I got Pretty Please lipstick and Icescape lipglass. These are SOOOOO pretty together! Go out and buy them!


Last are two eyeshadows! All that Glitters and Sable. Two beautiful colors, especially when put together! Right now, I'm wearing All that Glitters on the lid with Sable on the outer corner. YAY!


As you can see I spent a lot of money on makeup. I know! This was my Christmas present. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just showing you all so you can ask for reviews or if you should get a product or what not. So thanks for reading!


-MakeupByCalliex23

2 comments: