Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Haul! - December 25, 2009




Merry Christmas everyone! Today I'm going to show you my Christmas haul!! Note: I also got money so I will be going to Mac tomorrow and buying up a storm! Alright so here's what I got! :

Viva La Juicy perfume! It smells so delicious i looove it! I will probably be wearing it eeeevery day until it's gone! Haha.
 
I got this red nordstrom's makeup bag, along with a few Mac products. When I went to the Mac counter a few weeks ago, I got my makeup done and these are some of the products they used. Eyeshadows from left to right: Wedge, mulch, jest, and retrospeck. High tea lipstick, love nectar lustreglass, and margin blush. Yay!

 

Bump it up! Haha oh yes! I got bump its! These are going to be fun to play around with. I'm excited to find a variety of hairstyles with these things. The box comes with 3 sized bump its, 2 normal and 1 for bangs. It also comes with a teasing comb and a pamphlet with hairstyle ideas.

 

To go with my bump its, I got some clips! These are so cute and easy to put in your hair. I've been wanting clips like these for days I get lazy and want to look good. You can just pin half your hair up with these! (Note: I <3 CHEETAHH! haha)

 

Finally!! A makeup mirror. This one is made by conair and has one side with a normal mirror, and one with a 10x magnification. It has 4 light settings too! Love this thing.

 

Last but not least! My sephora collector's edition Sephora in a box. it includes a variety of eye shadows, lip glosses, cream liners, blush and bronzers, eye liners, and lip liners! I'm looking forward to experimenting with these colors. There is good pigmentation!


Those are all my beauty related Christmas presents! Hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow I' going shopping with my Christmas money, so keep a look out for a makeup haul! Ask me if you have ANY questions about any of this or anything else. I would love to do reviews! Merry Christmas!


-MakeupByCalliex23

2 comments: