Monday, December 28, 2009

Drugstore Haul!!! - December 28, 2009

Hey everyone! I have a quick drugstore haul! Everything I bought was on sale so go check out Jewel Osco and Walgreens for sales this week!
 
First off, I got 2 Revlon products. This week, (December 28-January 3) Revlon products are buy one get one free at Walgreens! Go check them out, especially Revlon Colorstay. I bought the Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin in 220 Natural Beige. (If you haven't noticed yet, I have REALLY pale skin, which sucks.) I've heard this foundation is comparable to Mac's Studio Fix Fluid, so I wanted to try it out. I will do a review on this soon. As my free product along with that, I got Revlon's Creme Shadow Quad in Not Just Nudes. In reviews I have watched on youtube, people say that this quad has 3 Mac Paint Pot dupes! (Bare Study, Rubenesque, and Indianwood!) Unlike Mac paint pots, these don't dry out! I'll do a review on these too. Here's the link to the review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdPkI35xiuA

 At Jewel Osco, I got the lip products. Usually the L'oreal HiP jelly balms are around $9.00. I bought these two for $1.19 EACH! What a steal! These are compared to Mac Tendertones, but are said to be better. I got them in Succulent and Ripe. These smell so good!!! Also I got 2 Wet N Wild Mega Plump's in 586 and 587 (also known as Plum Desert and Berry Rouge) These were originally cheap (around $2.00) and I got them for around $1.00 each. I know WetNWild is like a cheap company, but MeganHeartsMakeup from youtube said that their amazing so I bought them :) They smell like cinnamon! 

Overall, I spent less than $20.00 on all these products! What a steal! Thanks for reading!


-MakeupByCalliex23

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a great deal on the L'Oreal Jelly balms. Those things are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Revlon cream shadow quad and I love it so much :3

    ReplyDelete